Salam Eid-Adha..
It's quite a long time I haven't updated my blog.I've been quite busy these past few weeks (or month I guess!hehe).
Sitting in front of my house while surfing the net..updating my long-time-never-update-blog-because-of-her-laziness..checking my FB..and wearing my mum's jubah all day out and was thinking to wear it to office in the future..hehe. Honestly, I like jubah alot. I was thinking to buy one but none of the jubah i've seen captured my heart to buy it.
Okey, enough of that. Today is a holy day for all muslims. My mum has prepared nice and tasty food for us. The menu's are rendang ayam,pulut kuning & nasi hujan panas. And in the afternoon, my dad brought us sup daging lembu from surau near my house. I don't really like sup lembu because i don't really like to eat daging very much..so, how sedap the soup are..i don't really care. Mum does wants me to try the soup and was telling the soup was really sedap..but, sorry mum..i don't like it..maybe i try it later..(or maybe not!)hehehe.
It's gloomy evening and it looks like its going to rain soon. And i think it's going to be a heavy rain at night.Alhamdulillah..sejuk sikit nak tidur nanti..hehehe
Tomorrow i have to work.I did not apply any leave. And i don't have the intention cuti anyway..There's plenty of pending work that i have to finish and i was thinking to finish them by this week. I don't like the looks of my oh-so-lovely-office-table these past 2 months. what i can say is..its AWFULL!! Papers are everywhere..jumble up with the things i supposed be filing..urrgghhh teruk lah!pening kepale bile tengok!
I think i stop for now..it's near maghrib already.Nak pegi mandi.
No comments:
Post a Comment